It’s the Kansas City Chiefs at Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2022 Super Bowl. However, it is never too early to look at next season’s Super Bowl odds. This to see if there are some lines you can take advantage of. Below is a full list of complete Super Bowl 2022 betting odds. Also, our complete Superbowl 56 betting favorites.
Last offseason, the Rams weren’t one of the favorites to win the Super Bowl. Iin fact, they were picked to finish third or fourth. However, they surprised a lot of people, finishing with one of the best records in the league and almost defeating the New England Patriots, who were the preseason favorites, in the Super Bowl.
This year, many NFL fans will be looking at the early Super Bowl 2022 lines, trying to figure out which team will be this year’s Los Angeles Rams. If you are interested in making some early Super Bowl bets, these are the betting odds for every NFL team.
SuperBowl 56 Betting Favorites
Updated Super Bowl 2022 Betting Odds Below SBLV:
- San Francisco 49ers NA Wagering Line
- Kansas City Chiefs 11/5 Betting Odds
- Los Angeles Rams NA Wagering Line
- Los Angeles Chargers NA Betting Odds
- New Orleans Saints NA Wagering Line
- Indianapolis Colts NA Betting Odds
- New England Patriots NA Wagering Line
- Chicago Bears NA Betting Odds
- Pittsburgh Steelers NA Wagering Line
- Green Bay Packers NA Betting Odds
- Minnesota Vikings NA Wagering Line
- Dallas Cowboys NA Betting Odds
- Philadelphia Eagles NA Wagering Line
- Atlanta Falcons NA Betting Odds
- Cleveland Browns NA Betting Odds
- Houston Texans NA Wagering Line
- Seattle Seahawks NA Super Bowl 2022 Betting Odds
- Baltimore Ravens NA Wagering Line
- Carolina Panthers NA Betting Odds
- Jacksonville Jaguars NA Wagering Line
- New York Giants NA Betting Odds
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers 4/1 Wagering Line
- Tennessee Titans NA Betting Odds
- Arizona Cardinals NA Wagering Line
- Buffalo Bills NS Betting Odds
- Cincinnati Bengals NA Wagering Line
- Denver Broncos NA Betting Odds
- Detroit Lions NA Wagering Line
- New York Jets NA Betting Odds
- Las Vegas Raiders NA Wagering Line
- Washington Redskins NA Betting Odds
- Miami Dolphins NA Wagering Line
Despite losing to the Patriots twice last season, the K.C. Chiefs are the favorites to win the Super Bowl. The Rams provide good value at +900 because of the offseason additions to their team. Review the current Superbowl 56 betting favorites above.
The Chicago Bears will be competitive this season, but they likely won’t make the Super Bowl, while the Los Angeles Chargers, who upgraded a few positions, might be the best value right now.
In conclusion, the above are the most recent Super Bowl 2022 betting odds.